Our API is a set of programming codes that can be integrated by developers to enable data access among the parties involved in financial transactions, including banks, third-party providers, websites and consumers.
The following capabilities are available using Fincra’s APIs:
- Virtual accounts API: this gives access to creating named virtual accounts that can be used to receive payments.
- Payouts API: this enables you to make single and cross-currency payouts to bank accounts or mobile money wallets.
- Collections API: this enables you to receive payments from your customers when integrated.
- Quote generation API: this enables you to gain access to exchange rates for multiple currency pairs.
- Wallet management API: this enables you to access, view and manage wallets details for all supported currencies.