As a registered merchant on Fincra, you can fund your wallet using two methods:
- Through virtual accounts: Once you have access to your merchant portal, you can make a transfer to your virtual account for the chosen currency - British Pound (GBP) 🇬🇧, Euro (EUR)🇪🇺, United States Dollar (USD) 🇺🇸 and Nigerian Naira (NGN) 🇳🇬.
You can request for a virtual account in minutes if you do not have one.
- Through Fincra account deposit: You can fund Fincra’s account for the desired currency to enable you receive funds to your wallet. To get the account details, you can make a deposit following these steps:
- Log in to your merchant portal
- Click on the fund your wallet button
- Choose the currency you want to fund your wallet in, a modal will pop up showing the account details, initiate the deposit and upload the proof of payment.